Up to March 25, 2022, Ownership Labs has received $121,544 to the Dataverse plugin from over 5,000 contributors during Gitcoin GR13, the biggest web3 funding and building event.
Indeed, Dataverse has been listed on Gitcoin since GR11. Since then, the Dataverse plugin has achieved these updates:
1. Identity wallet extension, relayer for quick sign-in and data access control
2. Multi-chain NFT curation, including Ethereum, Solana, Tezos, Flow, BSC, Polygon
4. Aggregate NFT, Mirror, Youtube, Bilibili in personal space, and bridge web2 and web3
5. New folder UI/UX to support filter-op, group-by-op, batch-edit-op
6. Multi-level sub-folder, the new Ceramic schema for querying hierarchal folder tree
7. Decentralization -- try to integrate Lens or ARdrive for data backup
On March 23, 2022, Gitcoin announces the top 10 products listed on GR13 and Dataverse is one of them.